1. I Obey, because God redeemed me. 2. I am satisfied, because Christ is enough for me. 3. I adapt, because the Holy Spirit works in me.
1. The Pursuit of Man 2. The Priority of Life 3. The Provision of God
1. Andrew focused on the one. 2. Andrew recognized that small things are big opportunities in the hands of God. 3. Andrew recognized that small things are big opportunities in the hands of God. 4. Andrew exemplified what Christian service really looks like.
A. The Christian has been given a warrant from the Chief of Heaven to tell the world that all are guilty and that God is ready to pardon. 1. What does Jesus teach us about Hell? 2. How should we respond to the truth about Hell? 3. Jesus did not prepare Hell for you. He has prepared a very different place for you.
1. These four guys were on a mission. 2. These four guys expected something from Jesus. 3. These four guys didn’t give up so easily. 4. These guys received something greater than they originally expected.
1. The people Jesus chose are not who we would expect. 2. He chose us. We would have never chosen Him. 3. His first call to us is to simply be with Him. 4. Following Him requires sacrificing everything else. 5. His greatest command involves spiritual fishing.
1. Is it worth it to keep going? 2. How do I keep going? 3. How do I make life better?